4E-FTE stock internals. Maximum reliable limit?

Mates ep3 was 250bhp, had a diff all stripped out ect my gt were only 210 at the time always used to beat me (just), but im more onabout the driveability dont get me wrong i love my gt, once i get it back i imagine itll be a bit of a dog to drive, where as a honda is easier to drive, but i love my boost so dont care about tge lag too much.

I dont get all these peiole who whinge about turbo lag, if you want too drive something with out lag drive a honda there one of the best cars to drive ever, i drove jacks old ep3 and its by far the best car ive ever driven, reved so free and the powerband was mint naking peak power at 8300 rpm, got in my gt afterwards and god did it feel slow.

x2 i have to say i loved driving my old teg more than my glanza. td04's aint even that laggy and if your complaining about lag then your in the wrong gear :p:D

Like everyone says 1 bar seems to be what most people run. but then its how you drive it and how regularly its serviced.

I dont get all these peiole who whinge about turbo lag, if you want too drive something with out lag drive a honda there one of the best cars to drive ever, i drove jacks old ep3 and its by far the best car ive ever driven, reved so free and the powerband was mint naking peak power at 8300 rpm, got in my gt afterwards and god did it feel slow.

I ran a DC2 for a while and an Altezza RS200, both 'powerful' NA engines, but to be honest having nothing until 5000rpm then 3000rpm's worth of 'power' felt a little... Dull. There was little to no torque and I just got bored of it pretty quickly. The beemer 330ci I ran for a while however, that was a nice NA engine. Torquey right through the rev range with enough poke up top.

A bar on a TD04 is the norm bud, tends to be what every man and his dog is running now!

TF035 at a bar is my plan eventually. Toffinator has just got his running and it sounds awesome tbh. A bar at 3k? Loveley :)

I ran a DC2 for a while and an Altezza RS200, both 'powerful' NA engines, but to be honest having nothing until 5000rpm then 3000rpm's worth of 'power' felt a little... Dull. There was little to no torque and I just got bored of it pretty quickly. The beemer 330ci I ran for a while however, that was a nice NA engine. Torquey right through the rev range with enough poke up top.

A bar on a TD04 is the norm bud, tends to be what every man and his dog is running now!

TF035 at a bar is my plan eventually. Toffinator has just got his running and it sounds awesome tbh. A bar at 3k? Loveley :)

The cuvic was mapped on a k100 so there was little drop of on changeover and chabge over were just after 4k, b series engines have an aggressive changeover but ut sounds ace.