Ep91 Glanza. What size discs 15" wheels

If you look in our WMS trader section we've got downloadable/printable templates you can use to see if our 4-pot kits fit.

Chances are the 275x22 or 277x25 kits will fit, not very likely the 295x26 one will though - but you never know!

If you look in our WMS trader section we've got downloadable/printable templates you can use to see if our 4-pot kits fit.

Chances are the 275x22 or 277x25 kits will fit, not very likely the 295x26 one will though - but you never know!

Thanks i will have a look, are the 275 and 277 a floating disc? Could you pm some prices for kits?

Thanks

Steve

I run 288mm hi spec 2 piece discs with wilwood calipers behind 15" rays - I did manage to fit 300mm discs behind my 15" TSW's too...

Should be plenty there 288 on a light car. Should'nt be doin track work but want decent stoppers.

Thanks for info.

Steve

Thanks i will have a look, are the 275 and 277 a floating disc? Could you pm some prices for kits? Thanks Steve

Sure, I'll send you a PM - you can see prices here too (pick the 55mm or 54mm hubs): http://www.ukstarletowners.com/forum/234-wms-brakes/

Discs with the kits are one-peice, but we're planning to launch rotor/bell discs in the future as a retor-fit upgrade/option for the kits.