Bypass hks actuator with a intercooler ??!!!!

Having an fmic dont mske a difference, youve bolted the turbo to the actuator yes ? The arm out of the actustor is connected to the turbo ? Igbore any markings in it as every turbo is fifferent, too start you want tge actuator arm too fit snuggly on the wastegate arm( more you wind in the tighter its is too pull the arm out which is more boost).

Having an fmic dont mske a difference, youve bolted the turbo to the actuator yes ? The arm out of the actustor is connected to the turbo ? Igbore any markings in it as every turbo is fifferent, too start you want tge actuator arm too fit snuggly on the wastegate arm( more you wind in the tighter its is too pull the arm out which is more boost).

Have you been drinking or have you turned your spell checker off on your phone? Lol

Aftermarket exhaust and air filter? Chances are your wastegate needs porting. The standard ct9 wastegate is tiny and designed to work with the back pressure from the standard Cat and exhaust. Get it ported and your boost shouldn't spike any more.

I got it meshed and it a hybrid ct9

I don't understand on the pic it says to put a tee peace on the turbo and acutator and run it to the Solinod but the othe pipe on the solinod ran to the nip on the old intake but I have intercooler and isn't there so were or what diagram dose it run to ?????!

Eli peep just found out that my standard actuator and ex has been mapped to 0.9 bar so when I put a hks acutator STRAGHT away gose over 1 bar no adjustment because ecu has been mapped to standard actuator

Plus there is a crack in the inside of my turbo housing commin fault the flap part

Anyone know what u can fetch the ct9 hybrid just better internals for ???? Want to sell it as I brought a speed vision ct9 hybrid :D

Yes mate still running standard ecu but it been mapped so that the standard ecu can run at 0.9

It not long ago started to boost creep so must of be recent the crack

Do u know what they go for wanting to sell it

It a hybrid ct9 with better internals ?? No oil or water pipes tho ?? How much u recon I could get for it ?