Nanglebadger's JAE 07 trip!

all i can say is...i WILL be there next yr again...does that tell u how much i enjoyed JAE 07!!!!

Prepin on the thursday before the boat:

DSC_0050-2.jpg

wax and polish baby!

DSC_0051-3.jpg

the outcome:

DSC_0054-2.jpg

DSC_0055-2.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

i did this in 06 so i couldnt resist this yr, think i might make it a tradition for the JAE trip...at the harbour:

DSCN0839.jpg

Damn rain:

DSCN0840.jpg

saturday:

DSCN0845.jpg

DSCN0847.jpg

the UKSC huddled mass, u should be proud Geo:

DSCN0856.jpg

i couldnt resist this!!!!!: two of the 3 carat light sets we know of in the UK:

DSCN0855.jpg

DSCN0860.jpg

cool!

DSCN0866.jpg

a GT gettin the tits ragged off it!

DSCN0869.jpg

sunday!

DSCN0876.jpg

DSCN0878.jpg

DSCN0876-1.jpg

i took a few more but it would just be a repeat of MJs and robs and Idrees so no point wasting your time further folks!

there are so mnay plans afoot for next yr already that i think im gonna start a new thread to start gettin it organised, early i know but me Nath and streetracer have PLANS!!!

Phil.

there was a chavtastic one on ebay a while back, it was linked on the site, only other uk one I've seen!

plans are afoot and rollin already would u believe! nath surprise surprise is busy behind the scenes already, dont worry i have the links to wot he's thinkin, i'll set up a new section.

Phil.

Nice pics Phil, car looked uber shiny and awesome! Was excellent to meet you and the Nanglewagon.

Next year there shall be pics of mine next to yours, if all goes well!!

Ps That GT belongs to a member on here, I've totally forgotten his name right now though, sorry!!

there was a chavtastic one on ebay a while back, it was linked on the site, only other uk one I've seen!

plans are afoot and rollin already would u believe! nath surprise surprise is busy behind the scenes already, dont worry i have the links to wot he's thinkin, i'll set up a new section.

Phil.

Come on then, where is this new section?

We need to get plans a foot and provide information to the masses :unsure:

cheers guys.

Nath...be patient dude, I've been at work!!! i'll get on it asap!!!!!!!! :lol::p :P :lol: i'll use thhose links u sent me!!!!

Starlet babe...u were at JAE...only a few pitches up from us...and never came to say hello.........i am HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make sure u come and say hi next yr!

Phil.