Jam Racing Actuator Advice

I'm going to purchase a Jam Racing actuator. I am trying to keep my car as oem and original as possible with a few mods...

I heard that the jam racing actuators have 2 ports on them so that you can keep the original hi low turbo function. On low boost it hits .7 and on high 1 bar.

My question is that my Glanza is stock apart from a hi power cat back straight through exhaust...

Will I hit fuel cut and will I need anything else to run this actuator or can I just run it as it is if I just install it to my stock engine?

Help needed please

Thanks

You will hit fuel cut if you go onto the high setting. For a bar you need an aftermarket/ported manifold, decat, aftermarket intake, management/FPR and FCD and preferably a bigger intercooler.

Keep it in the low setting and you should be peachy!

Yeah a bar you will definatley hit fuel cut. If you want a reasonably OEM looking pocket rocket you could:

Port your standard manifold

Fit an RX7/ARC top mounted intercooler

Run a plug and play ecu

And get your hands on a Blitz decat (or any braced decat but they won't look so OEM)

Just depends how much patience/time/money you have available

I had a decat I took it off due to hitting fuel cut aswell. If I did put the jam racing actuator would I constantly hit fuel cut or only when thrashing it hard on the odd occasion?

Cheers for the help I really appreciate it.

Would it make a difference of it was on a auto Glanza rather than a manual?

No not really, the boost will spike because of the freer flowing exhaust mate and cause it to ding into fuel cut when your at revs/speed and floor it regardless of transmission type.

If your cars an auto plug and play ECU's are like rocking horse poop.

If I was you I would save up for an RX7 intercooler (or scour eBay for bargains), find some form of uprated airfilter be it front mount or the usual induction kits and some form of mapping. Then it should be peachy! Just depends how much you love the car :-P o and port your manifold. Should see some decent improvements!

Just depends if you think the cars worth it

Happy to help mate don't worry about it! It's better to do it all nice rather than doing it twice :-P

Edited by Addymk2