for all you guys know she could have innocently bought this from some prick who's ripped her a new one feeding her bullshit about its power etc

That wouldnt suprise me!

The amount of times I've been to look at cars or been to get a new tyre etc etc and they have tried to feed me some bullshit like I'm an idiot......to the point where I once sent my Dad to get a quote after me and the quote was half!

for all you guys know she could have innocently bought this from some prick who's ripped her a new one feeding her bullshit about its power etc

Shouldn't risk buying something you know nothing about then.

1st thing you do when investing a substantial amount of money in somthing is your homework.

If you dont do that then you only have yourself to blame.

obviously, but everyone starts some where

or dont be a prick and con people then everyones happy:)

Lol that tends to be a better approach to be fair lol.

I just dont understand surely if you dont know about cars you would take someone with you who did or wasnt daft at least.

At the end of the day with that advert she is now conning someone else lol.

Haha i love adds like this, theres a glanza on at the minute, has a back box and a front mount... But a "simple remap will see 250bhp and it will be one of the fastest around"

Spooooooof