Who's good at identifying tyres

Just bought some tyres without knowing the make because they are the size I want, were basically brand new, and came with alloys so I can basically make my money back on the alloys so I've got near free tyres.

Any who, can anyone identify what make and type these tyres are?

Thanks, Dan

tyres_zps66a4fd9c.jpg

Aye will be wan li's lol

There not the worst tho back in my apprentice days I member people had tyres and the brand was rainy day.

Cut out a cross section one day and the construction was absolutely embarassing surprising they are even legal.

Lol this reminds me, a mate of mine who knows pretty much fuck all about cars(thinks his Mini Cooper is a turbo, and its not an s) went to get some tyres and was told the guy would sort him

Out, he came back with a pair of wanli or similar telling me how the car corners immensely compared to the worn out dunlops that were on it, I just kept quiet and face palmed lol.

Lol this reminds me, a mate of mine who knows pretty much fuck all about cars(thinks his Mini Cooper is a turbo, and its not an s) went to get some tyres and was told the guy would sort him

Out, he came back with a pair of wanli or similar telling me how the car corners immensely compared to the worn out dunlops that were on it, I just kept quiet and face palmed lol.

Even mini cooper S's aren't turbos their supercharged lol. Thats just me being a prick lol.

Aye you get some helmets mate Ive heard so much like tht people who get new tyres in the summer when its bone dry n say there so much better than the bald 1s they had on before......then you need to sit and explain how bald tyres are better in the dry. It gets draining.

The facelifted mini coopers are turbo charged, got rid of the supercharger back in 2006

Sunnys are seriously awful! Had a set on my old clio and hated them. Rainsport 2s on the starlet though, may be the best tyres ive had tbh.

Edited by scottyb

Yeah they're defiantly some Chinese shit! Wanli sunny, infinity or something along those lines. More than likely wanlis though. We used to call them tyres of death at my old workplace.

And yeah the newest mini coopers are turbo'd! Do a few of their turbos at Work.