neeed your help please

im reposting this here as im kinda desperate for help

oki peoples so i got everythign bolted up today and finished minus the ecu stuff gave the car a tumble for the first time since its been rebuilt and all the water from the rad is getting into the engine ... all four cylinders... its a brand new athena head gasket 1.4 mm and the head was machined... only thing im thinking is that the dowells are to long from the head getting shaved to much... whats odd is it never had this problem before with the stock shitty ass head gasket that the car comes stock with.... any ideas on what else could be the prob.... hit me sugestions as im straigh up pissed off as i was expecting to be tuning tom night

inevitably the head is coming off in the morning....

and well i guess i can upload the work we did today

built a bracket for the top mounted oil cooler and got the lines mocked up and found a spot for the oil filter

IMG-20130224-WA0001_zpsebfec241.jpg

IMAG0256_zpse53e4368.jpg

IMAG0257_zpsda1902e9.jpg

IMAG0255_zps73b26299.jpg

I have seen before that people have put the headgasket on the wrong way. It is worth double checking this when you remove the head. Water or oil pisses out the head where the ports of the headgasket are the wrong way round.

As above also there are the water and vac lines on the throttle body which commonly get mixed up.

I don't think it would be the headgasket, I think it is the water and vac lines mixed up on the throttle body.

It is possible to fit the headgasket wrong by flipping it over and turning 180 degrees. But I highly doubt this is your problem mate.