• 2 years later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys. Just thought id say I have the Rich's starlet now. Its been through the wars though unfortunately im trying to get her back up to the high standard she used to be :) Just wondered if anyone knows any of the history after Rich had her? Im really interested because she appears to have been in a front end crash at some point? Also loads of the bits that used to be on it have been removed. Ill put some pics up soon but its really a work in progress....watch this space :p

Rob

Another thread revival! Lol

Yes I had a front end knock in it when I owned her, it had a brand new genuine Toyota bonnet, slam panel, crash bar, lights, radiator, bumper and wings... The headlight surrounds were a bit bent but were tweaked and welded into place, I intended to replace these but lost interest and sold it to my mate Oli who then sold

It to another mate Gareth, who I assume sold it to you?

During it's last owner it was just left so it wouldn't surprise me if it was in a bit of a state now.

How many miles has it done now?

I assume you know it's had a engine change too?

Pm me if you want to know any more info mate!