The speed you do in each gear will never change unless you change your rev limit or the ratio's in the gearbox. Only the way it pulls to the limiter in each gear is effected by breathing mods :)

Approximately on the speedo you will get on the limiter of 6250rpm

2nd = 57

3rd = 84

4th = 110 just under iirc

5th = 125-30 if you could reach it (not enough power standard)

You also have to bare in mind your speedo is inaccurate and wheel size will affect how far out the speedo is.

100mph in mine is more like 94mph satnav speed :)

Tbh i dont think its too much to worry about, its only 6200rpm. the limiter is there to prevent any over revving. If you decide to Keep revving it hard keep it serviced more often. Oh and dont be a tool and hold it on the limiter in car parks lol

The early 4efe's used to rev to 7k so the engine can probably handle revving more than what yours does :)

dont worry bout killin a 4efe, its nearly impossible tbh lol

Fastphil that used to have a starlet SR hydroliced his it bent the rods, spat one out the block, lost all its oil over the road and still made it the 8 mile home!! We then started it up and drove it onto the trailor!! People where taking bets on how long it would take him to kill it as he was on the limiter all the time! They gave in because it dint actually did through abuse!! He dround it in a big flood lol

had 119 downhill in my old sr with a corolla inlet, remus backbox (no difference) and k&n air filter. plan is to get as much as i can out of this 4efe now!

Mine did this stock, and on a flat did about 115mph, but take into speedo error that would make it about 107-8mph which is pretty much book speed :)

Mine did this stock, and on a flat did about 115mph, but take into speedo error that would make it about 107-8mph which is pretty much book speed :)

107, just sounds so uninspiring haha

plan to break the 110 with this project then, when i can afford to spend money on the thing!