Huntys CT9 Hybrid EP82

That rallye is mint! Nice to see someone who didn't valver a s1! Gt looks mint too, i say purple, black and purple is always a good mix

Thanks mate I did think about it but I decided against it as i wanted to be slightly more original

I think the purple is a awsome colour

Thats what I thought but I think I am going to wait for the neo chrome as I like it more :)

• 3 months later...

Decided against a wheel change for a while as I'm now collecting parts to forge my starlet :) I have purchased a block so I can start building it up and keep the car on the road also may have sourced some forged pistons

Edited by Hunty
  • 2 months later...

Nothing has really happened with the car recently it will be coming off the road for the winter end of this month where it will start its transformation haha going to start building a cage for it and get it more track focused would love to compete in time attack with it but have no way near the funds to do that so track days will do for now haha

• 2 months later...

Have started work on this now have sourced some cobra bucket seats for it and have fitted a TC short shifter and added a quaife style gearknob my mates call it the lightbulb haha

As the car is going to be doing some trackday's I want to get all of the chassis and braking sorted first before I go on the hunt for more power.

Parts list to buy so far include

Full polybush kit

Whiteline handling kit

OEM rear brake discs with yellowstuff pads

Front brakes not to sure yet may possibly go for a WMS brake kit not too sure yet.

I already have coilovers so don't have to worry about that.

The shifter and "lightbulb"

lightbulb_zpsae707f17.jpg

Edited by Hunty
  • 1 month later...