• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Buzzing for this now, need to start organising when and where we are all meeting, if everyone from sw meet in exeter services we can convoy and stop at any other services on the way to collect other members, sort ourselves out into groups so we dont have to stop at every service station on the way else it will take forever

Yes they do leave on the dot did last year what time you thinking of leaving Exeter ?? :)

well its a hour and a half drive from exeter so thinking of leaving services at 4.30? gives us a spare hour to stop at different services on the way collect people and go toilet ect and not have to rush ;-) if cool with everyone plus they dont leave til 7.30 so really we have a spare hour snd a half

Ok guys its get closer every day what time are people thinking of leaving Exeter i'm thinking my self 4:30am so it gives us plenty of time plus with the misses being pregnant i'm got to have to do a few toilet brakes ect id like to get to the meet point at leat half hour to 45mins before we are ment to be there :)

cheers nick :)