• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave D Are You The Furthest South West? Might be an idea to let us no when you were leaving then i could work out when to join m5 :)

I think im the furthest sw member going on ukso stand, will have a look at the paid list see if anyone from cornwall is convoying up arrange to meet try and arrange to meet you guys in exeter and aim to leave exeter around 5? Gives us 2 and half hours to get to the meet point should only take 2 but the roadworks on the stretch between m5 and delamer services always a pain its a 50 limit for miles! Screwed me over last 3 years in a row

^^^^^^ what I was thinking but I also don't wanna miss getting my ticket on the day ?
I dont want to miss it either maybe leave exeter at 4.30 instead to allow time meeting up with everyone at different service stations, got there exactly 7.30 last time everyone was driving out so missed collecting my ticket was such a pain and annoying for steve having to meet me with my ticket so I could get in