Poll: Which Bumper?

Varis Vs Glanza  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi guys, its time to decide which front bumper to buy so please help me decide because I can't do it alone - I've tried hard!

I know of a shop over in Ireland who can send me a Varis replica for about £300, but the thing thats putting me off is that its obviously made from Fibreglass and it would easily smash to bits :lol:

Heres what it looks for those of you who are not sure:

jamesglanza012-1.jpg

And then theres the 98 spec Glanza bumper from Toyota, which costs £120 with the grille.. and another £125 on top for the optional splitter replica. Bumpers made from plastic so I'm not worried about it breaking! It'd have Black mesh though and no FMIC

DSC01322.jpg

The car will have Glanza side skirts and the optional Toyota rear lip.

One more thing, I only have £10 in my bank and about £3 in my Paypal :p So I'd get the bumper when I've saved enough.

Hope you don't mind me using that pic Si

It certainly is a hard choice.

Nobody else has the Varis.. But the Glanza one is plastic - strong!

No carbon lip for me though, its not noticeable on skirts/splitters/spoilers. I only like Carbon bonnets for exteriors!

I agree they look really good from close, but from a little distance you can't really see theres anything there!

Heres the other reason why no carbon lip:

DSC04599.jpg

It wouldn't suit the bumper when cut out

@Si no I'm not!! :p MJ is a record breaker!!

@Gaz lol.. My dads buying it for me!! If I wanted a £300 bumper obviously he'd tell me to dream on or buy it myself, but its only about £110 so he doesn't mind paying for it. Little does he know I'm gonna get the splitter for about £125, but thats nothing to do with him!! :lol:

@Lobo I know where your coming from, it'll look like my brothers old SR - About 3cm from the ground at the front but about 6 inches from the ground at the rear and sides!! :p It should all 'equal' out this way though :lol:

Shouldnt ahve sold your Glanza bumper B)

Id say Varis would be too OTT with teh Glanza skirts as Rick and Lobo have mentioned ;)

Do your fog light surrounds the same as Si aswell and do the optional lip black B)