turbo conversion parts needed!

will need all parts!

i dont mind how long it takes as price is kinda what its all about at the moment

i need it in working order but as cheap as i can

please dont offer me screwed items i know it aint going to be too cheap

i got a ep91 sportif and wanting to v it up :)

so body parts ( 1ao silver )

and engine conversion parts

let me know guys

dan :)

I've got a glanza wire loom some where, I'll check it over tomorrow and make sure it's all in one piece

Edit: got a glanza inlet mani to

Edited by Lew91

yeah have been looking mate but to get one with a back end smash is hard to find! as people like to take out things head on! lol! keep your eyes out for me tho buddy :)

lew how much for the inlet? and isit engine loom or dash or both? :) let me know mate :)

I'll double check it all tomorrow bud, I've got box fulls of stuff to get rid of. I'll let you know if I've got any other bits to.

Do you have a 4efte engine?

no net yet mate trying to get one at the right price need it quite cheap but running without bottom end gone/going if u get me? i dont mind even if i just get the engine without any mani's or anything lol give me a text tmoz mate and let me know.. 07940528176

Full gt for breaking there mate in the for sale section,i'll happily work with you price wise on any parts you like as I know how hard it is to build a project these days lol,fire me a text if interested In any bits sure

Edited by Ep82jm