Glanza v turbo ep91 for sale JDM fantastic car.

Year: 1996
Model: Starlet glanza v ep91 turbo
Tax: 5 months
MOT: just under 11 months
Mileage: 89k

Description:
Here I have for sale my pride and joy, my Toyota starlet Glanza v.

This car is in extremely good condition inside and out with absolutely everything working as it should and to a good standard, windows don’t go slow and stop etc, which ive heard to be a common problem. The car is a very good example of a JDM motor and you will not be disappointed. People selling cars sometimes don’t like people thoroughly inspecting and nit picking their car, however, you may inspect to a high degree until your hearts content as there is NOTHING to hide with this car. It’s a honest little car which has been very well looked after and not ragged about by some little kid who thinks hes vin diesel.

Unlike a lot of these cars this car is rust free which is a lovely feature about it, it flew through an M.o.t less than a month and a half ago so will come with just under 11 months mot and 5 months tax. I have never allowed anyone to smoke in the car either.

Again, a common problem in a lot of these cars is that being a 1.3 turbo the head gasket can often go, literally no more than 50 miles ago the head was redone, skimmed and an up rated sports head gasket was put in for peace of mind that it wont be blowing the car up anytime soon (all done by a professional garage, not attempted by myself or some bloke down the pub). Also professionally done was a brand new drivers side drive shaft which was around £500 fitted as the part was brought in from Japan new, obviously they can be obtained cheaper from breaking cars.

The car has a few subtle mods, which really set the car off, nice set of alloys, which are near perfect condition finished in black. It has a stainless exhaust to give that lovely tone, but not too loud so that people get annoyed thinking your some boy racer. It has a baileys dumpvalve which sounds perfect. Car also has an Oosh turbo gauge. Overall the car has been kept not far off standard which gives you the peace of mind that some kid hasn’t bodged it together and ragged it silly obviously it’s a great base to begin modding if you chose to. Personally I have never had the car lowered, I have found from experience to be more trouble than it can be worth, although it would look lovely lowered I have never lowered it. The car has a 2 boost turbo control for more sensible driving and fuel efficient driving.

Extremely reluctant sale as you can imagine - with a pretty strange story behind the sale!! This will make more sense when you come to see the car and see what happened to the car I was borrowing. Ill explain, whilst this GLANZA was having a new head gasket fitted I borrowed my brothers car which was a Honda, going down a country lane a women went into me in a land rover, of course her car was fine mine wasn’t. She said the incident should go 50 50 of course, instead of going through insurance (where I would lose my build up of no claims) I am therefore having to fix the Honda and of course I couldn’t afford to, so in order to make things right I had to buy the Honda off my brother hence why I need to sell my car to get the money for that and repairs, how annoying.

Mileage is 89K all clocks and speedo are in MPH. And comes with a built in DVD player and CD player.

As you know these cars are very sought after especially in excellent condition like this. Very low mileage for its age. I have all the import documents and everything please feel free to ring any time with any queries about the car. First to see will buy without a doubt it’s a lovely car. Previously owned by a police mans son who had the car regularly serviced and had the cambelt done not long ago.

£3400 I am open to offers but nothing silly as I paid a lot of money for this.

Car is advertised elsewhere.
very cheap insurance.

Price:
price is £3400, i am open to offers so give me a call with any queries you may have and arrange a viewing.

Pictures:
toyota-starlet-gl-S356769-1.jpgtoyota-starlet-gl-S356769-5.jpgtoyota-starlet-gl-S356769-6.jpgtoyota-starlet-gl-S356769-8.jpg

toyota-starlet-gl-S356769-10.jpgtoyota-starlet-gl-S356769-9.jpgtoyota-starlet-gl-S356769-4.jpgtoyota-starlet-gl-S356769-7.jpg

Contact Details: Drop me an email on ollieharris1992@yahoo.com or give me a call whenever not to late, if later on give me a text on 07506006916. if i dont awnser straight away send a text and ill get back to you as soon as possbile. Cheers ollie.