Japfest Scottish Convoy - What's the Script?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See im wanting to leave no later than 8 idealy to drive down to that Strensham Services and just chill till its meet time i.e snooze. Other option is go for a nap after im back from work and leave at 10 to head down to strensham services for the 5:30 pre meet. what you thinking?

Edited by WilkieGT

im planning on leaving glasgow at 11 and going straight to the ticket pickup place, then chilling for a bit, according to google its a 6hour drive, and thats gives us 8 hours to get there

Edited by Weyro

Ok cool well ill possibly decide on the day but could I get a phone number for you so I can text you what im doing? Mine is 07540233145 so send us a text with your name, Daniel if you could do this aswell that would be great thanks.

Weyro we may aswell stop at the meet at strensham services cause its just off the m5 and will be a good convoy to the ticket meeting place. Think im gonna be leaving Stirling before 10 aswell so will be in glasgow earlier than 11 if your keen to leave earlier we can drive down in together. Are we the only Scots going!?