Japfest Scottish Convoy - What's the Script?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye think the whole Bellshill idea was perfect its central and right on the M74 so we can head south n meet up with others.

I was going to say meeting on the m74 south of the m73 would be best and checked the maps and turns out thats where Bellshill is so im game for that. Is there a petrol station on the motorway we could meet at around there?

Also what time should we leave aswell cause ive looked on maps and it says 6h15 but I dont trust it like it will end up taking longer no doubt...anyone made the trip before?

• 4 weeks later...

Yep mate thanks to Arnold Shark and their amatuer mechanics!!! Absolute farce the standard in that place.

So needed a new tyre and my alloy is cracked in 2 places so customer services and trading standards have both been contacted so see what happens.

Lol fuck man aye get them phoned n told mate thats bad anyone without skwint ayes should a noticed at when they were doin the arney check lol. Fuckin pain in the tits. last hing u want to do is have to spend money on a new car when u just get it. :/

How u not goin to make jfest dan? your car not ready? where abouts do u stay is it stirling? might take a wee run through in a few wks in its kl meet u n get a look to see how far u are with the car?

Happnin mate, aye just no enough time to get it road worthy really, and ave sold my ticket now anyway. There isn't an awful lot to do just a silly list of wee things tbh. Its running and it drives ok.

The motor is up at my parents bit in Cornton.

Lol klkl is that in stirling or further? wouldnt mind a wee run up. am the same mate no enough time in the days for me right now. al be at j.a.e with mine. been asked to dtick ma car on a stand at scottish car show in the secc this year but a dont think it il be ready in time.