Japfest Scottish Convoy - What's the Script?

Morning boys thought I'd make a fresh thread to organise this since we havent set up any plans of yet. I assume we can head down the M74 to Penrith.

From there we have decisions to make about whether we continue down the M6 and M5 or whether we cut across to the east and go down the M1.

I assume that because of the time that we are travelling that traffic wont be an issue so we can probably get away with going straight down the M6 and 5.

So I suggest that we could maybe meet around about Bellshill Bothwell area. That way people from the west can head along the M74 and meet there and the guys from the east can head along the mate to the Shawhead junction and down the A725 to the Raith Interchange where we could meet at the Toby Carvery or some sort?

If this does not suit anyone then please suggest another option but this was the best I could see for heading down the M74.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, Weyro, Scott and Garry all showed some interest in your thread.

Who has actually paid up as tomorrow is your last chance best off to get a ticket then sell up if your not going its only a score afterall.

Can everyone who is going say so on this thread.

Just seen this thread, Keen as F**K never been to a show like this! Read up on JAE thats sounds braw aswell but thats in september :/. They are both a trek but im not really bothered (hardcore lol) What time do you guys plan on leaving for Japfest? Im in Stirling so would like to meet somewhere to join the convoy.

If your up for it ross then i'd most likely meet up with you then we could boost up to meet the rest of the boys.

Payment deadline is TOMORROW.

That would be great Daniel. Tomorrow as in end of tomorrow or 00:00 tonight? Im pretty much certain so I may aswell go ahead and buy a ticket...