Japfest Scottish Convoy - What's the Script?

Yeah Dave its in Stirling, just pop through at some point lads, its always good to put usernames to faces :-) haha. The motor is not a pretty sight though haha. Prob best when am on the road, insured etc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No probs mate its ok a know what ul be expectin it to look like once a see it lol. Got to be worse before it gets better lol. aye al defo get a day sorted n get a wee meet. specialy bein not to far away. av got a pal in alloa a want to jump up n see too so a can knob two birds way the one cony. lol. will be good to put a face to the username both ways. :)

No probs mate its ok a know what ul be expectin it to look like once a see it lol. Got to be worse before it gets better lol. aye al defo get a day sorted n get a wee meet. specialy bein not to far away. av got a pal in alloa a want to jump up n see too so a can knob two birds way the one cony. lol. will be good to put a face to the username both ways. :)

Haha thats cool man, yeah mate need to get a meet sorted. Everyone shat out of the last one lol, was ment to be in Stirling tesco about 2 mins from my house, coulda pushed the fucking thing there haha. And aye man its always good to meet a fellow UKSO member :)

Lol aye u could push it if its two mins away lol tell u what al tow u over haha. al no have ma car on the road till july a think ordering ma head bolts tomorrow and pick them up next sat then get the head back on n everything else lol will be runnin again in the next 2wk ends. after that just spray the roof n bumpers n tidy things up. toyin with the idea of sprayin the whole kit so ma car looks like an advance lol ;)

Ive met more Welsh members than Scottish haha

lol :) hows at? were u at the haloween party? haha

Fuck sake man pain in the tits. least at was all mate. Av got a guy out this way thats told me just to bring mine down, decat on n he'll fire it through not a prob. :). Still kept my cat just incase lol.