Gran Turismo 5 Car List

350 at first... still alot but how long will it take to have all 10.000 ingame ;)

prob you can download the models you want. with 10.000 i think there will be at least 8.000 i will never race with or bother at all to download B)

but what a massive list!!!

I was saving for an HD tv and PS3 for my new flat (to keep me entertained on those lonely nights myself boohoo ;)) But my £200 kerb damage and this 5 bloody star holiday my girlfriend insisted on have set things back a bit!

I've got my priorities right don't I??

P.S -- You NEED an HDTV for the PS3! It looks crap without it! I've seen the difference!

yea i preferred forza2 as well. was playing gt HD a few days ago. was quite poor compared to forza. and i bet alot of those cars will be downloads too.

gaz, my 360 on my hdtv looks great, theres not many jaggies or anything. the ps3 was just the same as the 360.

and the way sony make the environments look more real is by just imposing the photos on a basic model. theres a screenshot that shows a flowerbed and hotel. it looks like a photo of a hotel has been put on a square block. same with the flowerbed.