Says £305 in your title bar mate -- Depends on if he's a certified fitter (if not it's probably worthless for insurance purposes)

Don't know -- think my bro got his Ai606 for £200 about a year ago?

would say so i have one they are very good alarms £205 for a cat 1 alarm not bad,but make sure when he fits it that when you have your turbo timer running and it runs out that it doesn't open the locks as mine does that but from what i hear is a case of a diode has to be fitted to stop it from opening the doors and he should be able to do that for you.

I also have this on my SR. Great alarm. never had any problems with it. It was fitted when i bought the car so i got a friend, who runs an alarm fitting centre to check it by trying to hot wire the car and he couldnt as it kept cutting out.

£205 sounds like a bit of a bargin so as people have said get some verification he or she is a qualified fitter

i hated toad systems until speaking to a local guy who does the fitting... i wanted a cobra system, but he convinced me that the toad ai606 was better and cheaper. 300 notes later and i would honestly say i wouldnt swap it for the world.

very good bit of kit.

fitted for 200 is very good, but is he defo a certified fitter?

i have the toad c5 compact. i have no complaints at all. the company i got mine done by said toad are by far the best and said he would never recommend any thing else. i got mine fitted for £260 with remote central locking and immobiliser and turbo timer fitted. place called mint car enhancements in nottingham. any one in the midlands i recommend you check them out.

i just bought one :lol: must protect the car

there seems to be a few sellers on ebay doing them and a few different ones for around £200+

aparantly VSIB fitteres are better than MESF (?) registered fitters for insurance purposes