Bee-r not working

Light on the unit only works when the bee r is hitting the limiter that has been set on the controller.

When i turn the rev 1 and rev 2 dials it flickers on every now and again

Also i havenet connected the white wire to the handbrake will this make any difference

You need to wire the white cable to the handbrake. This is how the Bee*R know when or when not to cut spark.

Try that then set all the knobs on the Bee*R to 2 or 3 and tune it from there.

My personal recomendation it that you do not let the Bee*R interfere with your upper rev limit while driving. EG: set it at like 10k revs so it will never come on.

This way it will only cut spark while handbrake is on.

I think Rev 1 is while handbrake off and rev 2 is while handbrake on.

MD

You need to wire the white cable to the handbrake. This is how the Bee*R know when or when not to cut spark.

Try that then set all the knobs on the Bee*R to 2 or 3 and tune it from there.

My personal recomendation it that you do not let the Bee*R interfere with your upper rev limit while driving. EG: set it at like 10k revs so it will never come on.

This way it will only cut spark while handbrake is on.

I think Rev 1 is while handbrake off and rev 2 is while handbrake on.

MD

Thanks buddy ill give that a try now

Another thing...

Did you get your Bee*R new or used?

There should be 2 loops of wire coming out of the side of the unit. They determine whether it is used with a 4 + 6 cylinder and rotary engines. Make sure the one for 4 cylinder is cut. (Grey wire)

Here are the levels of cut for rev 1 and 2:

0 2500
1 3000
2 3500
3 4000
4 4500
5 5000
6 5500
7 6000
8 6500
9 7000
A 7500
B 8000
C 8500
D 9000
E 9500
F 10000

Edited by NippyNippon

Number 3 ie the gain is what causes the cut the spark, the bigger the number the longer the cut in spark. Set gain to 3 and the rev one to 3 and it should start poppin, if it does then just set it to 8 or 9.

Also bee r won't work if anyone of the knobs are at zero.

Number 3 ie the gain is what causes the cut the spark, the bigger the number the longer the cut in spark. Set gain to 3 and the rev one to 3 and it should start poppin, if it does then just set it to 8 or 9.

Also bee r won't work if anyone of the knobs are at zero.

Just tried that there and still no go:( are my wires in the righ places ?

59374588-EB6F-4049-B226-954559ABF98E-125

Well ive tried a few different earths ive checked this wiring diagram against an ecu pinout and everything matches up, number 3 on the 26 pin plug is the igf which is where the yellow wire is meant to go and number 4 on the 26 pin plug is the NE (part of the iia) so it must be the unit ive sent a message to eclipse performance where i bought it from see if they get back too me