Big brake upgrades?

Right, I've been considering a brake upgrade for a while, and am thinking of going for one in payday, been thinking of going for the cheap WMS kit, but are these any good? And what else

Would people recommend if not?

My first question...will there small kit fit under some

15x6.5 et 40 rota grids?

Secondly, if I buy this kit does it come with everything needed to fit for the 420 odd quid, such as discs and pads etc?

Also, I currently have braided standard lines, do these fit or

Do I need to change

Those?

Finally, are they a worthwhile upgrade, or will

My abs just constantly kick in?

Mate my WMs Kit was probably the best mod I've done! Gives me so much more confidence when driving hard.

To be honest I would have happily payed more for the kit, the quality of the parts and the fitment is excellent.

Pm keri and get him to send you out a template to make sure they fit under your wheels.

Right, I've been considering a brake upgrade for a while, and am thinking of going for one in payday, been thinking of going for the cheap WMS kit, but are these any good? And what else

Would people recommend if not?

My first question...will there small kit fit under some

15x6.5 et 40 rota grids?

I'm not sure about the Grids - they do fit in the 15" Rota Auto X and 15x7 Rota Slipstreams. I can send you a template to check your wheels if you like? :D

Secondly, if I buy this kit does it come with everything needed to fit for the 420 odd quid, such as discs and pads etc?

The basic "kit" in each case is discs/calipers/brackets/bolts - normally people also need to add out brake lines and their choice of pads.

Also, I currently have braided standard lines, do these fit or

Do I need to change

Those?

The WMS calipers and Toyota calipers are different fittings, so you can't use Toyota-fit lines on a WMS kit.

Finally, are they a worthwhile upgrade, or will

My abs just constantly kick in?

The ABS should work normally but you'll have better feel/feedback, lighter brakes (= better handling), better heat/fade resistance and of course the extra torque available for when you need it!

Mate my WMs Kit was probably the best mod I've done! Gives me so much more confidence when driving hard.

To be honest I would have happily payed more for the kit, the quality of the parts and the fitment is excellent.

Pm keri and get him to send you out a template to make sure they fit under your wheels.

That sounds good mate, how much did you pay in total and what kit and combo did you go for?

I'm not sure about the Grids - they do fit in the 15" Rota Auto X and 15x7 Rota Slipstreams. I can send you a template to check your wheels if you like? :DThe basic "kit" in each case is discs/calipers/brackets/bolts - normally people also need to add out brake lines and their choice of pads.The WMS calipers and Toyota calipers are different fittings, so you can't use Toyota-fit lines on a WMS kit. The ABS should work normally but you'll have better feel/feedback, lighter brakes (= better handling), better heat/fade resistance and of course the extra torque available for when you need it!

A template would be great mate, the only difference with mine is the 15x 6.5" as opposed to 7"?

Can't remember the price mate, think it was in the region of £500 was a while ago now though.

I want for the 275mm kit with yellow stuff pads and they wernt the best. Changed to DS2500 and now they're amazing.

Cool, gonna work it all out when I get home, reckon ill go for one of these on payday

Is it a case of fit it then bleed all the brakes?

Is the WMS kit sufficient or is k sport/ wilwood etc more worth going for?(don't mean to be a cock but you have to ask)

Aww do you not thats a fucking gutter man.

I know the feeling though when I 1st joined it was in december so come march had to sit watching everyone dying to get their bonus while I got sweet FA.

That said your not losing out on much lol.

Nah its nothing special. Usual big bonus for the well paid who do fuck all. Shite for people like us who do all the real work.

Better than a kick in the teeth though I suppose will help me with some starlet related goodies.

Haha did you is that for people of your choice or is it like the shooting star stuff where they send 10 of you away?

Either way its a holiday I suppose.

In topic, keri do you by any chance offer a different colour caliper than black?

They are available in black with white lettering, or white lettering on a black background! :D

There's a batch due VERY soon, nearly all of them have been sold in advance thanks to word-of-mouth recommendation which is always nice - a few left though.....