What happens when you sell a starlet for an EP3

Awesome slope off at japfest :D

Hahaha!

As for the ep3, they are common, doesn't make them any worse looking/of a car. I love mine, it's a great car to drive, and something has to be said for a quick n/a - don't get me wrong, I preferred the starlet but at the time it was more cost effective to sell it at the time and get a new car, than fork out loads fixing it, and I'd always wanted to try out an ep3 so why the hell not! :)

Same basic engine in the MPS as the ford ST and the volvos iirc. Just 200cc less. They are good motors though, much prefer one to a ST.

On the civic front though, the type Rs have just gone downhill progressively since the EK9. Each new one has been more shit. But if your willing to spunk the money on a EP3 then they can be very good motors, there are a few running K24 still N/a putting out around 300 bhp ish. Also a couple of boosted/charged ones up here around the Falkirk area that are scary quick.

I love ep3 civics! Think they are weapons In the right hands. Too many boring and average examples floating about making everyone think that they are rubbish.

That's my line of thinking! Unfortunately mines still pretty standard... Give me a year :)