• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right guys, seems like I'm going to busy tonight. To keep thing simple, I'm going to do this the order people are on PS3.

Options:

Drive:

4WD or RWD

Engine:

Escudo Pikes Peak (lags a bit, but when the boost kicks in :yahoo:) or Ferrari F1 2010 (revs to 18k, can also be turbo'd, sounds like a jet) or GTR or just standard 4e-fte x2

I'm guessing everyone wants their slammed (handles like crap)

I'll need you to send over your Glanza as a gift, please put in the notes what you would like done.

Cheers

Edited by chrisgreen1993

I've got three lol, I'm not given them up though as they are like rocking horse shite hahaha, I can do a different car if you want.

So far i have done:

Toyota Tacoma (Escudo)

Toyota Yaris (F1 2010)

Toyota Levin BZR (Escudo)

Nissan Cube (F1 2010)

Dude, I found another Glanza, swapped it to a Escudo running gear and engine. Will send tomorrow as reached my limit for sending cars.

Chunky - I'll sort you out pal, don't worry about Cr, I think the best option is going to be sending over your game save (make a back up 1st) and I'll edit a car for you. Please have the car you want modded. I'll also add 20million Cr.

You will need to copy the save file from your PS3 to your pc. Create a back up at this point. (if something goes wrong I don't want you to lose your progress).

You will need to put it in zip folder then email it to me. I will send this back with the mods done.

Please have the car you want modded as the one you are driving.