• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my system isn't letting me receive cars pal, I'll need to do it via the game saves.

Yeah I can bud. I recommend the Escudo engine though.

Morgey you have a modded Galnza dude

You will need to copy the save file from your PS3 to your pc. Create a back up at this point. (if something goes wrong I don't want you to lose your progress).

You will need to put it in zip folder then email it to me. I will send this back with the mods done.

Please have the car you want modded as the one you are driving.

Is this how i do it then? if so im totally lost haha

No problem pal, enjoy :)

You need to use a usb stick to transfer the files on to your pc. When it is copied you need to zip the file, this is found in folder option. If you drop me an email with the save data, I will mod it and send it back.

275mph is about the max without going into too much faffing!

as i have no idea how you did this, is it possible to add a 4wd's rear LSD as well? as this only has the front one to adjust, not that im bothered as im getting used to it now but it might make it more drive-able for someone wanting to fine tune the handling :)

Sent it mate, hopefully ive done it right lol

That's it done and sent back. Make sure you keep a copy of the original save in case it corrupts. None of mine have so you should be ok.

I've done the Veyron as that's what you were driving. Upped the bhp, slammed it and changed to a better 4wd system. 20,000,000 Cr also :thumbsup:

Il do mine tomorrow mate I've been lent a laptop for it off my mrs so all I need to do is copy it onto a USB transfer it to the laptop then zip the file and email it you yeah? If that's right il do that tomorrow buddy

Il do mine tomorrow mate I've been lent a laptop for it off my mrs so all I need to do is copy it onto a USB transfer it to the laptop then zip the file and email it you yeah? If that's right il do that tomorrow buddy

That's it mate, no problem.

Ryan I'll sort your Glanza tomorrow mate. Think I've sussed everything.I need to do some more testing. I've managed to mod a mx5 to a glanza, using a f1 engine, with Escude 4WD, f1 suspension, Escudo Diff. Still testing though to iron out the bugs

I used the MX5 just as a base to work on. Basically it is:

Glanza body

Glanza chassis

Ferrari F2010 suspension

Ferrari F2010 Aerdynmacis

Ferrari F2010 gearbox

Ferrari F2010 engine (turbo')

Suzuki Escudo 4WD

Suzuki Escudo Diff

(currently working on Castrol stickers)