what are pros and cons of a lightweight flywheel?

In what way hard to pull away? Like "burnouts" and similar are harder to do?

Like if you stop to let someone go at a junction and then pull away again it is a bit juddery like Moorley said. Its just difficult to get the clutch control perfect, as theres a fine line between not moving and wheel spinning lol.

I haven't had any of these cons with mine.

Being its an n/a you would be more likely to notice the torque loss etc but my cars producing more than stock torque and is nice and grunty low down for what it is still.

Juddering on pull away might be worse with a paddle clutch but that would be the same with a stock f/w and thats more the way they bite.

If you are considering doing it and your cars it bits do it. If its not then wait till a 2nd hand one pops up for a good price. Lets face it unless you're mad or really bored you're not going to rip a gearbox off just to fit a flywheel for the small gains you may get.

Mines juddery when creeping about in traffic and is sometimes hard to predict when trying to park. It's an absolute beast on full chat though and that's what's most important to me!

I run a blitz active race clutch and flywheel assembly