a word to all n/a members

its a fanatstic mod, it makes the engine sound like an rx8!!! it proper howls!! makes bags more torque, and pushes the power right up to the rev limiter!!! im totally addicted to driving it!!!

if you have a n/a starlet, you dont know what your missing!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D:D:D

Rich.

This post sucks. Rich you should know better.......

WE NEED: Phone numbers, email addys, addresses, door numbers, pager numbers, MSN AIM YAHOO messenger addresses OF anyone who can sort me out with one!!!!!!! :D

How much did it set you back? I want i want i want

nice one ivan.

LOLLL think i mite wait a wee while longer.

p.s. what ya mean it pushes more rite up the rev limiter, like wots the acceleration like much difference?!?!?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well, i dont know about you guys, but the old mani made reasonable bottom end, and power died out by 5200rpm, but this mani makes it seem like your driving a different car!!! you get power from 2000rpm, which pulls you till you hear a change in the induction note, and then it just fuckin rockets up the rev range, i keep hitting the limiter by accident!! and acceluration in first an second is fantastic, top end is improved also!

This post sucks. Rich you should know better.......

WE NEED: Phone numbers, email addys, addresses, door numbers, pager numbers, MSN AIM YAHOO messenger addresses OF anyone who can sort me out with one!!!!!!!  :D

How much did it set you back? I want i want i want

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D i got no idea on where else has one!!

sorry dude!!

but on a serious note guys... i was speechless earlier, it actually feels like there is a different engine under the bonnet!!

Rich.

the driving impressions i got when fitting mine,

the car revs alot more freely now wheres before you used to hit a wall of resistance arounf 5500 rpm in fourth and fith gear, with this manifold onthe car will rev cleanly to the redline in every gear,

the engine note chnaged from a a gruff note to more of a tinny vtech howl,

the engine could do with having a higher rev cut off as you will be cursing the low 6k limiter, 7200 wouldent hurt it, ad some fhe cams to this for a totaly different engine

there is one for sale in the forsale section,

first come first serve