just going to throw this out there but the 9th of june is yorkshire modified car show at pickering not sure if it would be too much of a treck for people if anyone new about it

hmmmm that could be kool actually...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i went a couple of years ago and it was realy good! Im pretty sure a stand is only 15£ each aswell could be worth looking into :)

dont think thers long left for stand booking like but would be good to try

Infancy, how about we all meet at Filey , because i know there is a big field there over looking the sea that could be good for a few decent photo opertunities and then have a convoy down to Whitby, if anyone is up for that?

Just a suggestion like :)

Infancy, how about we all meet at Filey , because i know there is a big field there over looking the sea that could be good for a few decent photo opertunities and then have a convoy down to Whitby, if anyone is up for that?

Just a suggestion like :)

Im easy mate im up for this aslong as everyone else is?

Im easy mate im up for this aslong as everyone else is?

Well I've just had a look on the map and Filey is in between Whitby and Scarbrough so could do a stop off at Filey whilst on the way to Scarbrough from Whitby if everyone is ok with that?

11 of us no way ! haha why cant you all move to york :( only one here and thats me ! no decent cars to play with either all corsa's clio's etc having there annual meet in mcdonalds -.-

BHOTT jdm is from York, mint white gt. and me and Sam aren't too far away!

i was gonna say ive seen a white GT in bishopthorpe next to a few scoobys but only once or twice, not really seen it out and about and yeah i suppose :) wish there were more of ya around here tho :/

Wasn't there another location? I'm kool with Whitby.. some where closer for all ?? Teesside or summit although not sure what is there apart from that place where it happens on Wednesday :)

Or is this the same place use last had it?

Kool beans

We gonna convoy down together? 8)

Right then the date is the 2nd of june as that sounds like it suits everyone we will meet in whitby what time do you guys recon about 11 or 12 oclock?

I would say 12 on the dot would be best for everyone. :)