Top Posters In This Topic

how come mate?

1.Jordan Walker

2. Ash

3.flaminsam

4.funny onion

5.Mickyboy

6.CJT

When my friends put my front mount on for me, they removed a bit of metal which they said they needed to take off which basically supported the catch for the bonnet to lock.

But my bonnet wont close now, and it takes me over a hour each time to try get it locked if I do open it.

And the other day when I went out, front mount/ bonnet is rattling stupidly bad, and the noise is doing my nut in.

So its sitting in my garage now with bonnet open, I just cant be bothered to go try fix it / lock it. :/

I'll probably pop along, as long as its not too far of a drive as I'm low on funds.

Glanza is really starting to annoy me too. :/

have to agree with you on this mate finally get it out on road n it breaks again :(

I'll have a drive up to Whitby/ Scarborough, love the place so think its going to be a lot better with starlets as well lol

1.Jordan Walker

2. Ash

3.flaminsam

4.funny onion

5.Mickyboy

6.CJT

7.Dean-Dak

8. Spence

Joined~

Went out tonight for some food and was parked up at a cash point getting some money, and a glanza came by me and I was like WTF..

The reason I was like WTF is because its not something which happens a lot right round my area.. lol xD

So I caught up too the person and he has just bought it from someone from durham.

Spitting dabs of mine, silver with black wheels.

So I think I'm gonna have to get some money together and get my wheels sprayed. xD

(This was gonna happen anyway, but now it's gonna have to happen quicker. lol)