Few starlet boys at teeside park tonight can believe hot many glanzas there are popping up in our area!

Anyways im thinking about a meet at the end of this month/start of next weather dependent summit like a drive theough to whitby/scarbrough or summit like that anyone up for it?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They sure was a fair few mate :) was good to meet you Jordan car sounds off its barnett lol

As for a meet ill be up for one but next month would be more ideal for me as i have quite abit to pay out this month! But im sure we can work something out I know a few lads around here that have glanzas and they arnt signed up to here! So ill give them a heads up that we are organising a meet and see if there up for it!

Sweet would be good to catch up with you and Sam again :)

Same :) and yeah sounds like a plan i know theres a lad with a gt in my town whos not on here ill give him a shout theres a silver one near me aswell a lad calle ash hes sound i dont think es on here neither ill give him a shout and theres a lad with a purplish blue glanza who might be up for it aswell we should be able too get a decent turn out like :) start of next month micky or towards the end?

By the sounds of it its going to be a may job then as we want as many people there as possible realy dont we when do you recon in may your getting her back?

say about the 20th of may as its going down this sunday and they will have it for 6 weeks :(

but about then so I will be 100% game :thumbsup:

Righto bud well my rotation is changing soon to 2 weeks on 2weeks off so it will be later on before a date is set but from wht i can gather its going to be end of may start of june

Just to get an idea of numbers put your names down boys :)

1.Jordan Walker

i will probz be up for it just depends when i have it on the road.am not goin out with bog standard suspension lol

Its not about how good your car looks or how fast your car is mate! Its all about associateing meeting new people and talking about the things we love best :)

Its not about how good your car looks or how fast your car is mate! Its all about associateing meeting new people and talking about the things we love best :)

ano mate just will look a lot nicer with coilies on as ive only had the car a few weeks n ive got big plans for it

^^^ this! My car looks like a bag of spanners its all about having a bit of crack and stealing ideas from everyone elses cars ;)