my Glanza from Somerset what do people think

Quite a bit but mostly just cleaning it up. It needed a new turbo, the old one was well gone. I replaced the bootlid as mine had the lower spoiler removed by the previous owner who savaged it! It had dents and screw holes all over the place. Also needed new ball joints, track rod ends and cv gaitors so changed them. Hopefully when ive replaced all the brakes in a few weeks i'll get a build thread up :) Are you off to Cheddar tomorrow?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah nice, I had to replace all the track rod ends and all that on mine not so long ago :). I have a silver one I'm starting to break now if you need any parts :D na not tomorrow mate, was going to go but I'm busy now.. May pop up if I can get a chance :)

Ah nice, I had to replace all the track rod ends and all that on mine not so long ago :). I have a silver one I'm starting to break now if you need any parts :D na not tomorrow mate, was going to go but I'm busy now.. May pop up if I can get a chance :)

i need some parts mate what u got ?

nice there is a little meet in cheddar on sunday you weston boys add me on facebook Thomas cleeves :)

i ued to go to the gorge meets dude but thought they stopped doing them, apprarently not?

im down there quite alot with mates just for the drive and that so probs see you about down there sometime mate :)

i ued to go to the gorge meets dude but thought they stopped doing them, apprarently not?

im down there quite alot with mates just for the drive and that so probs see you about down there sometime mate :)

Yea There Was A Small Jap Meet Down There Sunday Mate :) 4 Glanzas Turned Up Which Was Good!

oh really? wish i knew that mate, i was thinking of going down but deffo would if i knew there was a meet on

Thats a shame mate! would be an idea if we found out when the next meet down there is then we could try to organize a little starlet one at the same time.

I have also seen this in person and that picture doesn't do the colour any justice, it looks amazing in blue :)

Join the wsm jap performance club on Facebook and your hear about the meets rysmithy :)

James

Edited by jimmymac101

I have also seen this in person and that picture doesn't do the colour any justice, it looks amazing in blue :)

Join the wsm jap performance club on Facebook and your hear about the meets rysmithy :)

James

just done it mate, cheers! :)