Lower or Exhaust?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right, am stuck as to what to do first.

Either way will have to save a bit, but should I lower the car 35mm (uprated shocks/springs), or save up for a bit longer and go for an uprated exhaust mani with custom exhaust system?

(somewhere along the way will be getting some wind deflectors too hopefully)

Your opinions please :rolleyes:

Lower the car!! the best way to do things is to do Brakes and handling first then concentrate on the power that was you will not be like â?? shit I cant stop in time for this cornerâ?¦.â? no mater how fast you are going you will notes the difference doing the brakes and handling 1st , if you want to DRIVE that is, as most of DRIVING is not all this â?? al race you up the by passâ? shit!! its on the bends! So a slow car can fuk faster ones if it can take corners faster and if the driver can as well of coerce

But at the end of the day its your car bud and that means that it is up to you what you do to it

Tintin

joz comon now i like mx5s... ther great little cars.

but seriously mike. i say be different keep the seo and go all out on it....lower it, get a lip kit then get some differnet alloys, or modify your ones, oh and exhaust

Lowered first deffo....

You will notice the gains more and wont have a headache (but may have backache depending what route you go i.e coilys :p:()

Why did I even waste my time in posting in this thread :p

Could a mod please lock this thread as Mikey's indicisevness has obviously kicked in looking at his last post :p:DB):p

hey man do you drive your car hard>? do you like driving?

if so dont even touch the shox and springs first,

sort yourself out with a rear anti roll bar and anti lift kt from toytuning

its all easy lowering the COG with your springs but the two items above will improve your handling and on road poise alot more than springs and shox.

do that first and i garantee you will not be disapointed. hopefully you will take my advice :p

my seo has just got lowering springs with standard shocks

it dont handle to bad my whiteline front sway bar arrived

this morning so will be interested to see what difference

that will make