High power Glanza insurance.

Ok thanks mate it will take me about a hour to declare everything but hard far have u gone buddy wheels tints suspension exhaust. But then do u go decat ?? Air filter dump valve lol do u know what I mean !

How far not hard far lol stupid iPad

How about if your not going to clam on your insurance just for the car u hit bec I wouldn't clam any way bec I would lose everything and find it hard to insure everything and they got to cover u 3rd party by law lol

Silly question but is it bad if you don't declare mods ??? And how far do you go bec I phone up and got told a new CD player is a mod so if u don't declare every little bit they will fuck you over plus if they were that bother why not ask for a pic of your car lol bec they are robbing bastards lol

in cases it could invalidate your insurance, as the vehicle does not match what it is insured under, in the event of a smash when they inspect the vehicle to see it as described. better safe than sorry.

Ok thanks mate it will take me about a hour to declare everything but hard far have u gone buddy wheels tints suspension exhaust. But then do u go decat ?? Air filter dump valve lol do u know what I mean !

How far not hard far lol stupid iPad

as far as you feel is required I think, you could also include your stickers as mods lol, depends how anal you are and how much attention you think you might get from the fuzz I guess :p

in cases it could invalidate your insurance, as the vehicle does not match what it is insured under, in the event of a smash when they inspect the vehicle to see it as described. better safe than sorry.

Yeryer defo buddy just when I did it a year or so back it went from 1k to 2k and I got a house and stuff so like all of us hard to pay for Mate

I've declared

Engine and box

Manifold

Airfilter

Exhaust with sports cat

Recaro and glanza interior

Tints

Wheels

Wms brakes

Glanza disc conversion

Braces

Arb's

Glanza rear bumper

Think thats most of what i declared, mostly visual bits but also bits that if i stacked it i would want to be replaced lol

Think thats most of what i declared, mostly visual bits but also bits that if i stacked it i would want to be replaced lol

Ok thanks nice one, can u get in trouble for not declaring mods buddy???

Problem isn't just with the insurers though; you're involved in an accident, car isn't as described, insurance is invalid, Police can press charges for driving without insurance, 6 points and a hefty fine plus you're personally liable for all costs.

Probably just cheaper to declare everything than take the chance haha :)