• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit that's mental I hope I find this thread!!! P.s just wait until yours comes out to play haha!!! That will be disgustinly sick !! Haha

What bout that socks dude he's got an epic power scale! ?

Was a fantastic day out wish I had mine fixed to race! Ryan think it was you I waved at when I was leaving?

Can't wait to get my other V running daft power Ryan's looked absolutely insane!

Only had the chance to speak to Stefan, should get a meet set up sometime this summer! Be great to meet more folk :)

I saw a few of the starlet boys about, although i always feel strange just walking up to random folk at stuff like that so a proper meet would be awesome, get to put faces to all the usernames etc!

Cheers guys, think i spent most of my day in the que, The car didnt really like it lol

Thats ryans v. Ive got a vid of it racing a yellow eg, ill upload it later!

That eg was a jdm b18 running nos. pretty quick

was a good day!, so frustrating not having my car ready :(, ryan your car sounds the sex pulling in 3rd!, didnt seem like no 1.3 bar though in 3rd?

Your car will b there next year Martin., .8 in first and second and the passenger was switching to 1.3 when in 3rd and 4th gear lol, i need to set my boost by gear up lol

Wish i could have made it.

Any updates Ryan ?

Got a few updates, the engine bay looks a bit different, got an oil cooler and a wee update that u should see soon :D

Was a fantastic day out wish I had mine fixed to race! Ryan think it was you I waved at when I was leaving?
Can't wait to get my other V running daft power Ryan's looked absolutely insane!
Only had the chance to speak to Stefan, should get a meet set up sometime this summer! Be great to meet more folk :)

Aye that was me

we defo need to get a big Scottish meet on the go tho

Was parked over from stefan and 2 other glanzas but only spoke to scott and stefan all day because I didn't know anyone else and I'm a bit weird about approaching people! Haha everyones bound to have seen my oil burning starlet anyway :( ryan, watched a few of your runs and was blown away by the power :o

Ryan why such the slow times times! :p

13.8 is ct9 turbo territory!

BBG is for girls lol, give it full bore from 1st, never let me down!

From your traps you should be into the low 13`s / high 12`s easy.

Rory shhhh!!! :p tbh im not the best driver, i was hoping for a low 13, last time i was at crail i hit a 13.8 with a 2.7 60ft time with t1r tyres on my old map, ran 13.8 with 2.3 60ft time with r888's on my new map lol