As Lee said, you just have to look in the right places haha. Theres a good few about that have been standing for a while.

Running ones can be had for under a grand but i can guarantee that it will be a fucking nightmare. 2 grand for a half decent one on the road is about right.

As Lee said, you just have to look in the right places haha. Theres a good few about that have been standing for a while.

Running ones can be had for under a grand but i can guarantee that it will be a fucking nightmare. 2 grand for a half decent one on the road is about right.

Too right, I've seen a white gt turbo been stood for a while with cage etc, I'm gonna chap his door and see if I can get him to part with it.

Thats the way to go about it man, theres a black MK2 in Falkirk been sat ages and a minty MK3 non runner sitting in a secret location haha. Gonna get that one in the summer i think.

Also a lancia delta round the corner from my mates house thats been standing awhile too, need to find out about that like.

Most times I've chapped doors asking people if there selling there car they seem offend, lol but the few times I've bought them there more than happy as there other half/parents have nagging them to get rid.