WASTEGATE HELP NEEDED ASAP!!!

Really need some quick help if at all possible guys!

I've just gone externally gated, I've had to borrow my mates shitty ebay wastegate until my tial arrives. So everything is plumbed it correctly to my understand, went for a drive and no boost until like 5k revs?????

Is doesn't flutter or anything what so ever when I let off the throttle or change gear????

What is wrong? I've got a gizmo boost controller and the blue wire popped out the pin today some how and I put the wire back, unsure if this would be the problem though as I've tried a vacuum from the turbo to the inlet of the wastegate and it's still exactly the same?

Pleeeeease any help..

wastegate will make no noise. that's not where the flutter comes from lol

trial it without the boost controller. just go turbo to side port and see when the boost comes in. you will only be wastegate pressure but at least it will give and idea as to if its the wastegate at fault or your boost controller

or put the seat in!

Umm im not too sure dude, what does the wastegate valve seat look like lol?I just googled it, no bro that part is not in? it's sitting on my side top lol, does that make a difference??

Yes mate it might work a bit better with that in haha