What good strong manifold are on the market (help)

I have got me blitz ecu and really want a jam racing mani but pissing in the wind lol !!!!

I am only going to have it on a bar just want a good reliable mani. So maybe people have done what I am about to do but use a different mani

Any help and comments will be appreciated plus what u all got for sale too

Thanks Jevon

I'd go for zisco mate I've got one on mine at 1.1 bar and no problems and they arnt mega expensive new.. Unlike others on the market

Ok thanks a lot how long u had it for and been tune with it on buddy??

WEPR, Zisco and Race Tech are the 3 best.

Thanks mate any good trust sites with them for sale or is the people on here buddy

Can buy wepr manis direct from sach. He has a trader section on toyotagtturbo.com or can pm him on here, user name is wickedep. Id buy wepr every time, very well priced and the best manis imo, also lifetime gurantee on all his grear ;)

Can buy wepr manis direct from sach. He has a trader section on toyotagtturbo.com or can pm him on here, user name is wickedep. Id buy wepr every time, very well priced and the best manis imo, also lifetime gurantee on all his grear ;)

Ok cool buddy thanks so just search his name on here and then contract him so if it cracks he will fix it or replace it mate??