Plug and play BHP figure

I'm ready for a new ecu now and wondering what the rough BHP will be from a plug and play ecu on my glanza, I will be fitting a speedvision 2 hybrid Tomos along with hks actuator at 0.75 bar but will be 1 bar with plug and play also have front mount, relocated air filter, zisco manifold, decat, full stainless exhaust

Is it worth paying for a a plug and play or just get a greddy emanage and a map will the be much difference in BHP figures cheers

I am also interested in this av always said I would only run a plug n play on the stock turbo as that's what they are designed for... Imo ad rather go for another map on a different turbo, all I want is the 200bhp mark :)

I had a few of my old cars remapped golf 1.8t at 279bhp Clio 182 cup at 206bhp impreza to 324bhp but want the glanza around 200bhp that's why I was thinking plug and play instead of paying a lot extra to drive a stupid amount of miles for a decent mapper plus a stand alone fitment

If you are just after 200bhp then a plug and play unit will do the job. Although its still adviseable to get it checked on a dyno for AFR and knock, every engine is different so what works for one engine may not work for yours.

You will probably see around 190bhp on that setup.

The problem I have is all the decent tuning companies are miles away I took my golf to amd Essex for stage 2 which was a 4 hour drive there and another 4 back its a nightmare Tryna find a local decent mapper, may just have to bite the bullet and drive to TD