Getting an emb Friday and will get it mapped as soon as I can but will my car be better on fuel noticeably ?? It's at 0.9 on td04 an its really bad on fuel the fpr is set at 3.4 bar and I barely get 250kms to £30 is that normal or not ??

It's working out about 20mpg cruising off

Boost I put fuel in all the time no matter what and I no it's going to be bad on fuel but didn't think it would be like this hopefully when mapped itl be better

Edited by hughes21

Your fuel pressure is way too high for that boost pressure. Thats your problem.

I just checked it earlier on idle

It's about 3.8 bar which is mad high but I've only just had it health checked on the dyno - getting an emb soon reckon I should tone it down to about 3bar or just wait for a map but I use it daily and could do with it being a bit better on fuel haha ;)

thats about 32mpg isnt it?

It's a bit less than that I worked out I know its never going to be great anyway paying £1.47 a litre here haha it just stinks of fuel

When you rev it just made me think its burning it too much and running very rich

when i was using a rrFPR on my td04 at 1bar i had the pressure at 44psi, and it fueled at an afr of 11.4 which is pretty ideal for that setup

What bar was 44psi ?? I looked at my dyno graph and compared it to my brothers when he was at a bar and its complete different fuel wise think i might just wait and get it mapped on the emb or turn it down to about 3.1 and stay off boost for safety

Safe option is run under fuel cut and run 2.4bar or standard fpr, the map sensor should correct the fuelling itself then. If you don't want to mess about with your fpr settings put the standard back on until emb time joe

Safe option is run under fuel cut and run 2.4bar or standard fpr, the map sensor should correct the fuelling itself then. If you don't want to mess about with your fpr settings put the standard back on until emb time joe

x2 this man, your fuel pressure is way too high at 3.4-2.8 bar. Thats just on idle before it even starts seeing boost. If you go over 4 bar of fuel pressure it starts to become harder for the ecu to control the injectors, even some standalones struggle with this let alone a stock ecu!