People that have fitted an Adjustable Panhard Rod.

At the risk of sounding stupid.....

I've just been out in the garage swapping my old stock panhard rod, for my new Adjustable Whiteline Panhard Rod. The drivers side fits perfectly, but the passengers side, doesn't fit over the black bush on the bolt. It doesn't seem like the black bush is removable. Did anyone enlarge the hole in the polybush of the panhard rod or what? And also, can someone please clarify what the little spacer supplied with the rod is for?

Probably very simple, but i'm confused!

Help Appreciated!

Edited by smobey_sutton2

You dont use the little spacer mate you sure it's the right way round the bush on the pan hard rod with the metal sleeve in it goes on the driver side I had to tap the other side on with a hammer like but it went on with a bit of copper grease and a tap I asked mike at td about it as I wasn't sure either

You dont use the little spacer mate you sure it's the right way round the bush on the pan hard rod with the metal sleeve in it goes on the driver side I had to tap the other side on with a hammer like but it went on with a bit of copper grease and a tap I asked mike at td about it as I wasn't sure either

Thanks for the reply dude. Yeah I've got it the right way round, just wasn't sure whether to knock the passenger side on with a hammer or not. Will sort it tomorrow then, thanks again!