Some sort of leak.. Pictures coming up soon

Right guys I have another problem yet again... Was driving and put my foot down for abit.. Stopped and saw some sort of brown watery type of leak under the car. I though it was coming from near the exhaust between engine and gearbox. Or could it be coolant?? It was on my gearbox where the gear linkage is so might have flicked up. Anyone had a problem like this? Cheers

Feed it to a cat, if it dies then its coolant.

Its cool to taste car stuff, try a wee bit brake fluid on your tongue. Tingle tingle.

Seriously though, as said your thermo housing and other water pipes run just above the gearbox.

Lool hahaha..

by the way @ turbotobz - You've commented and helped me in nearly every problem i'Vve had with my glanza.. And I want to thank you :)

I think it is coolant .. Loose pipe?

No problems mate! It's daunting at first you'll soon get into the swing of these cars! I'll always help where I can!

And Daniel, I don't like brake fluid as much it kinda burns and tastes gank! Petrols pretty strange too aha