HELP! HRF APEXI POWER FC

ive just recentley bought this off the forum. i went to my local tuner today to get it mapped and they didnt have the software. where can i get the software or get it maped to. any info be much helpful.thanks

Yes Adam the one I had.

I've just pm'd Iain@crd on tgtt to see if he can shed any light on it for you mark.

ok thanks ive contacted the lad you bought it off and he had it mapped by veysport so going to give them a ring tuesday.

or race tech lol as the mapped socks apexi, or afr who did my mates or jd tuning in baisingstoke who another mate works for and has his apexi in his own car mapped by lol is shit loads of apexi tuners in the uk. the guys you contacted are obviously shit with import tuning if they cant map one of the biggest name jdm ecu's lol

Mark what about MB Motorsport some where down towards plymouth may have the software :)

ive never heard of them before ive just googled them and taken there number ill give them a call on tuesday. thanks