Big list of parts needed for end of the month!

Before I start with the big list of parts I would like/need..

please please please i need to see pictures of everything please!! I will happily provide my e-mail and phone number for you to be able to send them over to me!, and secondly all prices will need to include postage unless your close to Plymouth for me to be able to collect obviously!, Thanks :).

This list may update and change from time to time! :)

ALL PARTS ARE FOR A EP82 GT TURBO.

Interior parts:

1 - Front seats, standard or buckets etc, good condition and including runners/rails etc.

2 - Handbrake gaitor.

3 - Parcel Shelf with no holes! (Long shot i know but worth a shot :p)

4 - Glove box.

5 - Different Gear knob (I'm sick of getting cold hands with my momo one! haha will swap/ part ex if you like)

6 - Single boost gauge holder or pillar pod!

Exterior parts:

1 - Front bumper in 205 black?!?

2 - Rear bumper in 205 black?!!

3 - Bonnet in 205 black?!?!

Engine parts:

1 - Front Mount intercooler with all piping to suit a CT9 Turbo, must not be the ones over the manifold.

2 - TRD Rad cap or similar.

3 - Fuel pressure regualtor with dial if possible!

4 - Fuel Cut defender.

5 - Air filter relocation kit.

And that's it for now!

If you have any parts i need please post below, mail me or text me!

Thanks for your time guys and girls!!

Damien.

I have a glove box and standard front seats, although the drivers has had a slight rip on the rear lining, it has been repaired but you can still see a line from where it was

Sweet cheers Matt!, Can you Pm me a price on the rear bumper, gaitor, and did you say you have a bonnet? and obviously cup holder too! including postage to plymouth :)

Looking for £200 bearing in mind the BOV go for around £100, Its a Autobahn88 intercooler but have modified the piping so its the shortest route possible, will get some pics asap!