Yeah mr2 boxes fit, its the c50/c150 I believe. But like I said, not sure on the ratio's, I'd expect them to be shorter because its a heavier car. A lightweight car can get away with long ratio's because its easier to propel the car.

Yeah i just rang my good friend Mike @ TD, by the sounds this is not a GT/Glanza box im running :/ and apparently its not worth the hassel trying to repair my GT box as there were many variations of the box lol ohwell, il get another GT box and swap the diffs and i can hit 160's for fun again :p

Believe there was only 2 versions of the GT gearbox, the C52 which is OEM and the C153 which included the LSD. Then theres the OEM glanza box which was C56.

Personal opinion here, I would rebuild the box you have, atleast you know it'll be 100% and will be able to take the power for a little while. Its a bit pot luck with these boxes now as they are getting on a bit.

Apparently there was different versions of the C52 though so finding the correct gears is a pain in the ass, even though everything looks similar, same ratio's etc there was different variations each year they were manufactured. If this wasn't the case id deffo rebuild it, id get all the internals froze too and see how long it lasts lol

Well to get the parts, your gonna have to get them from Toyota anyway so am sure they can get you the correct ones, I'm assuming you mean the strengths are different between the gears?

Yeah get them cryo treated, might as well get the synchro's carbon lined as well while your at it :p