Glanza spotted at sussex uni!

That Glanza looks very much like the one that was for sale in County Cars in Strood.

It was posted up on here in the forsale section once im sure.Was going for about 6k.

He has driven past my house when ive been out side washing my V a few times, stopped, stared and ripped off lol.

Thats if its the same guy.

Definately identical lookin glanza.Same advans, Scoop and tinted windows.Also the duck spoiler.

N reg was it ?

He must be up at uni there bud.

Started N917 so might be it, very smart looking ride!

Yeah it did look tidy when i went in to look at it.

Had a bit of laquer damage on one side though, also a skirt was peeling a tad too.Wouldnt have noticed just walking past but when you get close to it you could see it.

Wasnt worth the 6k asking price at all though, bog standard engine wise other than exhaust and filter.

They do seem to overcharge by a hell of a lot in there.But i suppose you pay extra for the ease of walking into there and lookin over it, rather than browsing internet forums and auction sites.

Its a tall thin lad with blonde(if i remember) short hair.

Got a pretty damn hot blonde female mate/gf :p

Havent seen him around here for a while though..

Yeah pretty sure that was his plate number too bud.

Definately n9..

• 2 months later...
Pulled into the carpark in my dads car and saw a black glanza, with black advans rims with red lip, lowered, carbon fibre scoop, rear tints - looked really awesome! Would have come over to chat but I was busy revising for my exam!

Here it be:

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00205-1.jpg

Anyones?

do you go to uni there then?????????????????????

or live near. maybe we could meet up?

• 1 month later...
Oh right i see, that glanzas not yours! Just saw the thread bout your gt, looks really nice mate! Mine looks shite atm, rocking corsa steels on the rear 'because one of my alloys buckled! Gay!! Shud have a mini-meet some time mate! Defo!

next monday you wnna meet up as they have a jap meet every monday night. i dont know many people only one with a supra and thats a mate of a mate n e way?

next monday you wnna meet up as they have a jap meet every monday night. i dont know many people only one with a supra and thats a mate of a mate n e way?

hey sup, yeah man defo! went down madeira on monday last week with sussexjapclub! Shud have my FMIC by then...