Has anyone had ago at painting anything on a large scale with this stuff?

I've done a few small things, but my real question is, how easy does it come off, are you left with flakey bits etc or does it really peel off like a vinyl?

Never used it on a large scale. But even removing it from an emblem came off in one solid piece. Don't see why if its on a panel it shouldn't do the same, provided there is a good coat of dip on it.

Plus, if you are left with any sort of flakey residue for whatever reason, spirits (white spirit) dissolve this stuff and it wipes straight off.

A friend of mine who is a painter has been playing around with this stuff and they painted one of my friends cars as a tester awhile ago.

It does peal off pretty easy, but it did peal off the lacquer underneath it as well.

483529_4954767757948_179275101_n_zps1234

73242_4954768237960_1108629200_n_zps2fbd

76463_10151280979822505_1556293445_n_zps

Awesome. Im not a painter, but I've done a few bumpers and wings in my time. A friend of mine purchased the proper plastidip gun and a tin of matt black to paint some sort of old school furniture. Seriously tempted to do my sr some wacky colour...

Dean at rw develmemts I'm sure his mate does this kind of thing when I was at deans his mate was spraying some wheels Matt black with it and it he made. Really good job might be worth asking dean if u wanting prices for stuff etc

Dean at rw develmemts I'm sure his mate does this kind of thing when I was at deans his mate was spraying some wheels Matt black with it and it he made. Really good job might be worth asking dean if u wanting prices for stuff etc

. Yeah his names sam, but hes shite at doing it haha