Im back from my hol!

After two weeks of red hot sun im back in England again. Im pleased to say it was sunny when i landed but not quite as good as Zante.

Im missing the clear skies and crystal clear sea already but never mind. The two weeks flew buy because i was having so much fun.

I went on a Jet Ski for the first time and i loved it. I nearly came off it at one point but i just managed to keep on. I went paragliding, which i was a bit worried about because i am not a fan of heights but i loved it aswell. I went Go Karting as usual and for the fourth holiday running i won. But my back it badly cut as my boney back didnt agree with the plastic seat. We rented two left hand drive cars between six of us, which were surprisingly easy to drive accept grabbing the door handle once or twice instead of the gearstick. I also rented a beast of a quad bike to get about when we gave the cars back.

View of our beach

DSC03214.jpg

Karting

DSC03166.jpg

My Quad

DSC03501.jpg

Our Pimp Mobiles: 1st gear....nothing......second gear.....a touch of power......3rd-5th gears.......nothing. And the handling was worse than a shopping trolly. Mint Sony headunit though.

DSC03162.jpg

Bring on my next holiday when ever it will be.

I saw a few N/A Starlets 1 GT and 1 Glanza in red.

Glad to see all the projects are coming along nicely.

Thanks for the comments. :p

The cars we rented were o.k. for the three days we had them. Im used to having my SR which handles a ton better. I turned the corner and it struggled for grip. We were meant to get C2 VTR's but they brought the wrong cars so we put up with these instead. They got us about anyway so they did the job.

The quad was a road legal one as well so i could take it on the road as well as mess about off road. I was doing donuts on it which was pretty fun. I have been on quads plenty of times before so it wasn't like i didn't know how to ride it.

The Go karts were mint. They were 300cc karts so they were pretty rapid abd the exhaust popped and banged when you slowed down. I still have a sore back from the seat but the pain was worth the win. My girlfriend wanted to place a bet that she would win. I wish id took it now.

The Jet Skiing had to be one of my favourite things because id never done it before. They were Seadoo GTI's. The engines were extremely powerful but i never took my throttle off until i nearly came off it. I can see why people think they are dangerous but i wanted to make sure i got my monies worth by having the best time ever on them. :p

We also did, Horse riding which i was a bit worried about as i've never liked horses. We went turtle spotting, and these turtles were massive. I did it for my girlfriend but ended up enjoying it. We did Lots of boat trips including to Zante's shipwreck which was pretty cool to walk about inside. We rented push bikes to spend the day doing some form of excercise after the cars, and quads. And of course we went clubbing and drinking at the night. And one of them was at a VIP party on an entire island. Im glad to say i wasn't sick once but a couple of people i went with were. :p

The two weeks flew by but as they say...Time flies when your having fun. :p:D

Here are a few more piccies for you

The Shipwreck

DSC03279.jpg

DSC03288.jpg

The Club Island

DSC03410.jpg

Hotel pool/bar area. If you look at the pic care fully there is a sign that says no diving. Why put a diving board there then? :p

DSC03057.jpg

Me and Siobhan (my girlfriend)

DSC03515.jpg

All of us. Form the the left....My girlfriend Siobhan, Kelly, Me, Ricky, Matthew and Fiona.

DSC03535.jpg

Sorry no pics of the Glanza or the GT as they flew past too fast. They have speed limits over there but they aren't as enforced so everyone speeds. Including the old woman who burned past me. I felt like a learner at that point.