• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shame it was faultless when i had it

I hate it when a bell end buys a car I liked off me, my Alfa ended up getting broken for parts after 6 months of selling :( new engine, everything.

My integra ended up with an eBay body kit :/

• 2 months later...

Sup Guys just thought id add a pic off the MR2 I bought a few months back!

Its a close to stock Rev 3 T-Bar Turbo in Steel Mist Grey, GT spec so has the steering fogs, retractable mirrors, half leather seats and more importantly it keeps my username valid! hah jokes.

Chuffed to bits with it, Its super clean aswell, I thought Id never find an example close to the condition of my starlet, guess I got lucky.

image_zps89e0e160.jpg

Im actually only the second owner aswell and its been garaged all its time in the UK which is no doubt why it is so clean.

My plans so far are to buy a TOM'S front bumper, rear bumper and fit the TOM'S side skirts which I have already bought.

Im currently waiting on a group buy to reach 5 people on imoc for a set of Meister coilovers.

Need to source a rare set of TOM'S C7R wheels for it which is going to be a pain and expensive.

Performance wise I have a Fujitsubo exhaust system on the car but intend to uprate the intercooler, it still has the stock airbox so I will replace that, fit a decat downpipe and then ill turn the boost up on my ct20 to around 16-18psi which should give me a decent power increase from standard (245hp) nothing spectacular though hopefully around 300hp.

That is only for the short term however, I plan on garaging it over the winter so whilst its garaged I intend to get a bigger turbo (not sure which yet) for next summer and perhaps forge the internals to allow me to run somewhere between 400-450hp.

Its pretty exciting the car has grown on me so much, it really was between this and a Celica GT4 and Im happy with my choice!

Thats smart Drew, the wheels im after are very similar too these actually.

Yeh thats a fair comment and exactly what I like about the front bumper :) stealth.

It should be a good build!

Cheers Dan we will need to meet up again soon. Done any more work to the 85?

Yeh my mums rav 4 will be getting used, its silver with blue stripes.....yes like paul walkers skyline in 2 fast 2 furious, its seemed like a cool idea back then, now its tragic. May have to get the hairdyer out and get them off